The Toolkit series has become the leading cold rolled steel purlins, rails and channels design software in the industry. It is now used by over 1500 practices in the UK and includes the design of cold rolled steel products, CAD details and much more.
This is the latest design software available from Kingspan Insulated Panels. Toolkit 8 is an online software that requires no downloading or installation. It provides design solutions to both British Standards (BS) and Eurocodes (EC) for Multibeam and Multichannel purlins and rails, in the same software package. For the first time the Kingspan design software provides easy comparison between BS & EC design codes for wind and snow loads, the effect of load combinations and partial load factors. Toolkit 8 includes:
- Interactive mapping including a “site look up” facility for automated snow and wind loading calculations.
- Wind loading to BS EN 1991-1-4 with UK national annexes or BS6399-2
- Wind loads on buildings and structures calculation
- Design wind speeds and dynamic pressures automation
- Ground roughness, altitude and topography factors automatic determination
- Site exposure to give optimum results automatic calculation
- Site parameters override to enable use in other global locations
- Snow loading to BS EN 1991-1-3 with UK national annexes or BS6399-3
- Enhanced analysis of snow and service loading
- Full set of load combination and partial load factors to BS and EC
- Live updates over the internet, easily deployed to users PC (no more checking to ensure software is up to date)
Toolkit 8 requires a username and password to gain access. Please register by clicking on the black register button below.
This design software is still available and can be downloaded to your PC. Toolkit 7 includes the design software for:
- Multideck composite floor systems
- Multichannel rails, Mezzanine floor joists, single and compound stanchions, and post
- Multibeam purlins and side rails to British Standards including BreVe wind analysis.
- The whole roof design tool for Multibeam purlins
- Detailing wizard for ordering Multibeam and Multichannel sections and components and reviewing
- The content of Tekla detailing transfer
On installing Toolkit 7, the system will prompt for a pass key for BreVe which is obtainable from Kingspan Insulated Panels. No key will be required if upgrading an existing installation of the Toolkit. To download, please fill out the form below.
Tekla Structures Update V12.1 and 13.0 and Strucad V12.1 are also available.
Please check the boxes below and complete your details to download
the relevant software.